Speak Directly with an Attorney 440.709.8088

Ohio Municipal Courts

Lawyers Serving Ohio Municipal Courts

City Courts in Northeast Ohio That Hear DUI & Criminal Cases

For many criminal, DUI, and traffic violation cases, you may be required to appear at Municipal Court in one of our local cities or towns. At Patituce & Associates, we are proud to provide our legal services for clients whose case will end up at one of these city courts. With more than three decades of experience, our team of former prosecutors is intimately familiar with the laws, courts, and judges throughout the state. In fact, when police officers and prosecutors get arrested, we are often the team they call to help them get out of it! No matter whether your case will be at Berea Municipal Court or Cuyahoga County Court, you can trust us to help you.

Below, we have links to provide information pertinent to just some of the courts in Ohio:

Take the First Step in Your Case. Call (440) 709-8088 Now!

With a reputation of excellence and a record of success, ours is a team of criminal defense lawyers that you can trust. So if you are arrested and facing serious penalties, you should not hesitate to get in touch with our firm. We have taken 200 cases to trial and are available 24/7 to take your call. Contact us immediately.

Want to learn more? Ready to schedule a free case evaluation? Call us at (440) 709-8088 today!

Read More

Available 24/7 Contact Our Firm

When your freedom is on the line, you need someone who can make a difference in your case. See how the experience of the attorneys at Patituce & Associates can help.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please enter your zip code.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Do You Need Help?

We’ve heard and seen it all. Talk to someone on our team today who has the experience to answer your questions.

Ask Your Question