Berea Criminal Defense Lawyers
Work with a Team of Former Prosecutors & Skilled Defense Attorneys
The defense attorneys at Patituce & Associates have extensive experience handling cases in Berea Municipal Court, as well as those that end up in Cuyahoga County Court. Our law firm has built a reputation of aggressively defending our clients and when necessary taking cases such ranging from domestic violence to DUI to trial.
We always prepare as if we are going to go to trial putting the pressure on the prosecutor and police officers to work harder. As criminal lawyers, we fight hard for our clients, defending them the way we would want to be defended ourselves. We understand that the mere allegation of a criminal offense can result in incredibly negative consequences from jail to losing your job. We also know that if you lose your job, you could lose your home, your freedom, and even your family. We are not willing to sit by and let that happen without a fight.
Examples of cases that our firm can handle include:
- Assault & Battery
- DUI / OVI
- Sex Crimes
- Homicide, Murder & Manslaughter
- Drug Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Robbery & Theft
- Crimes Against Family Members
Many people are not aware that police and prosecutors are required, by law, to turn over all evidence they have to their attorney when it is properly requested. This evidence includes statements, videos, photographs, police reports, medical records, and anything else that the police might have collected in their investigation of you. Our Berea defense lawyers have the experience necessary to examine all of the evidence, including the evidence that is helpful to you, and determine the strength and weakness of the prosecutor's case.
Information on the City of Berea Municipal Court
- Hours of Operation: 8:00-4:30, Monday thru Friday
- Street Address: 11 Berea Commons, Berea, Ohio 44017
- Website: www.bereamunicipalcourt.org
- OVI / DUI
Municipalities in this Court's Jurisdiction
Berea, Brook Park, Middleburg Heights, Olmstead Falls, Olmstead Township, and Strongsville
- Presiding Judge: Mark A. Comstock
- Clerks of Courts: Raymond J. Wohl (440-826-5862)
- Online Criminal Court Docket: www.bereamunicipalcourt.org
- Berea - James Walters (440) 826-5831
- Brook Park - Bruce Courey (440) 884-2400 Ext 103
- Middleburg Heights - Peter Hull (440) 234-8811
- Olmsted Falls - Santo T. Incorvaia (216) 328-1100
- Olmsted Township - James Walters (440) 826-5831
- Strongsville - George F. Lonjak (216) 861-3444
- Cleveland Metro Park - Anne Eisenhower (440) 331-5530
- Criminal & Traffic Fines: www.bereamunicourt.org/documents
Call to Speak with a Defense Firm That Knows Berea Municipal Court
As Ohio criminal defense attorneys, we are here to protect you from the allegations made by the police and prosecutor. If necessary we are ready to take your case to trial. If the prosecutor does have a strong case against you we will take all appropriate steps to challenge their evidence and put you in the best position to prevail. We do not believe that you should have to pay to talk to our criminal attorneys and as such we gladly offer a free consultation to review the facts of your case. All calls are completely confidential and nothing you say to an attorney at office about the charges you are facing can be used against you.
Call (440) 709-8088 to setup a free consultation with Patituce & Associates concerning your case! We are flexible regarding payment and accept cash, check, money orders, and all major credit cards.