Megan M. Patituce
Position: Partner (Former Prosecutor)
About Attorney Megan Patituce
Megan Patituce is a former Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor who handled cases of all levels of importance. Attorney Patituce was involved in cases ranging from capital murder, to murder, to drug crimes.
As a partner at Patituce & Associates, she is responsible for skillfully defending all of her clients. She brings her analytical background as a patent attorney to the practice. Some people wonder how well a patent attorney can do in criminal law; however, those people should know that so many areas of criminal law involve science that many attorneys are not equipped to handle. DUIs for instance involve the proper calibration of machines influential in determining guilt or innocence. In murder and rape cases there is DNA, fingerprints, and other types of scientific evidence that needs to be analyzed. Megan’s background makes her perfect for that.
Megan runs the day-to-day affairs of the law firm and prepares almost every DUI for a suppression hearing and trial. She works hand-in-hand with the other attorneys to ensure they are living up to the firm’s high standards. She also uses her knowledge of NHTSA standards to attack the reports of the police and the position of the government, she has helped many clients in the past and she is determined to help more in the future.
Mrs. Patituce graduated from The Ohio State University in just three years with a degree in Physics. She then attended Cleveland Marshall College of Law where she obtained her J.D.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law – J.D.
- The Ohio State University – B.S. Physics
- State of Ohio (Up to the Supreme Court of Ohio)
- United States Trademark and Patent Attorney
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.