Joseph C. Patituce
Position: Managing Partner / Owner / Former Prosecutor
About Attorney Patituce
Mr. Patituce has extensive experience in the criminal process from the stages prior to indictment through the appellate process. He brings his long, successful record and his reputation as a trial attorney to the table in helping individuals and corporations seek the results they deserve. In founding Patituce & Associates, he shares in the vision that every individual, company, municipality, and corporation needs a voice in the legal process.
A voice in the legal process is important because, without it, an untrained individual can be quickly lost in the vast array of rules, procedures, and technicalities of the law. Mr. Patituce understands that in the criminal arena a conviction as “minor” as a misdemeanor or as high as a felony can have a lasting and devastating consequences on an individual’s life. In defending clients from DUI / OVI charges, Mr. Patituce brings the high level of expertise you would expect out of an attorney that devotes almost half his time to defending DUI cases.
Mr. Patituce, while doing DUI defense, has had entire cases dismissed by the judge and entire cases thrown out by juries. He uses the government’s own standards against them to show how unreliable their testing is; typically, when a judge and jury learn how unreliable the testing is, the case works out in the client’s favor.
Mr. Patituce works hard to ensure the best possible result for any individual in any environment. He believes every client is different and has different needs specific to them. Therefore, one of the founding principles of Patituce & Associates is that every client deserves quality representation tailored to meet their unique needs.
In an increasingly electronic world, where crimes happen on the internet or through electronic downloads, Mr. Patituce brings a sophisticated understanding of these types of crimes to Patituce & Associates, LLC.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law – J.D.
- The State University of New York at Geneseo – B.S.
- New York
- United States Federal Court – Northern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Federal Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Federal Court – 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court – 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
If you have a case outside of these areas Attorney Patituce can still assist and gain admission into a specific district either through direct application or a process known as pro hac vice.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.