Position: Associate Attorney
Adam is an associate attorney at Patituce & Associates where he focuses on all levels of criminal defense litigation from arraignments up to, and including, trial. Adam is a graduate of The Ohio State University Moritz College of law.
He comes to the Firm having handles cases on behalf of the Columbus City Prosecutor’s Office where he gained experience handling traffic and misdemeanor cases. Adam’s experience is valuable and he is an important contributor to all matters handled by the Firm.
- We Have Over 30 Years of Experience.
- We Have Gone to Trial Over 200 Times.
- We Have 3 Former Prosecutors on Staff.
- We Are Licensed in 4 States.
- We Are Available 24/7.
- We Offer Free, Confidential Phone Consultations.
- We Are the Firm Other Attorneys, Police & Prosecutors Turn To.