Cleveland Ohio Area DUI Lawyers & Criminal Attorneys
Helping Residents of Cuyahoga County, Lorain County, Medina County, Summit County, Portage County, Geauga County & Lake County, Ohio
Can An Attorney Really Make A Difference After A DUI (called “OVI” in Ohio) or Criminal Arrest?
When you’re looking at significant jail time after a criminal arrest or a license suspension for DUI, you’d better believe a talented attorney can make a difference.
As a criminal defense lawyer in the Cleveland, Ohio area, I’ve been part of 1,000’s of success stories here in Ohio.
If you or a family member has been arrested for OVI or other criminal offense, here’s what I’d like you to remember;
It’s very important to know that an arrest and conviction can impact all areas of your life.
- You may not be able to keep your job or get a job in the future.
- You may have to spend time in jail or even prison.
- And if you’re convicted of DUI/OVI, your car insurance will skyrocket.
We believe everyone should be able to meet or talk with a lawyer the first time for FREE.
Call 440-471-7811 for a FREE consultation on your DUI or Criminal arrest in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
In the State of Ohio, DUI (OVI) is considered a criminal offense. If convicted, you will be looking at strict sentencing guidelines that the Judge will use.
What exactly happens to you will be determined by your specific offense. Penalties for a second DUI or third drunk driving offenses are even worse.
As you read this, you may be afraid that there is no hope for you after an arrest for DUI. But our laws say that you are innocent until proven guilty.
My primary job is to hold prosecutors to the requirement of proof. They have their version of the truth and you have the right to counter it.
To make sure that is done correctly, it’s very important to hire a professional DUI Lawyer in Cleveland if you or a member of your family is arrested in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Highly Experienced & Successful OVI Lawyers in Ohio
As experienced DUI Lawyers in Ohio, our law firm brings many benefits to you because he or she:
- Knows exactly how your arrest will proceed through the court;
- Will work tirelessly to get your driver’s license back after a DUI;
- Will work to get a reduction on the DUI charges or even get the charges thrown out.
When hiring a criminal lawyer to defend you against a drunk driving charge, get one who has many years of experience defending DUI charges.
Also look for a lawyer that used to be a prosecuting attorney. A drunken driving defense attorney who has experience on the other side of the table is the lawyer you should get.
My name is Joe Patituce and I’d like to be the OVI Lawyer in the Cleveland, Ohio area you make that first call to.
My firm has been defending those charged with Criminal & DUI offenses for years. And I was a prosecuting attorney prior to that.
Put both of those experiences to work and you have perhaps the best Criminal & DUI defense in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
As your DUI Lawyer or Criminal Defense counsel, I know I can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
I have extensive experience in ALL criminal defense areas, including:
- Arrested for Assault
- Arrest on Sex Charges
- Charged with Internet Sex Crimes
- Arrested for Rape
- Homicide/Murder/Manslaughter Charges
- Drug & Narcotics Crimes
- Domestic Violence & Battery Arrests
- Gaming Crimes
- Arrest On Theft Charges
- Crimes Against Family Members
- DUI Conviction Appeal
- Boating Under The Influence
- Other Crimes
- Federal Criminal Defense
Please call me at (440) 471-7811 for a free consultation if you need a professional DUI lawyer or Criminal Defense Legal Professional in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
I’m available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
When you want an experienced and caring attorney on your side in a legal situation, call 440-471-7811 for a free consultation.
What We Do As Criminal Lawyers In Ohio
We are known for our forceful and thorough approach to defending our clients. There can be evidence out there that police and prosecutors ignore, because their job is to make a case against you.
Our job as lawyers is to dig for evidence that challenges their facts. Our legal team will double check every witness and piece of evidence that will be presented against you.
Our investigators uncover their own information that we’ll use to help.
You can expect to be treated with respect and dignity, no matter which crime you are accused of.
From day one we begin preparing for a court case. We do not believe in automatically recommending that a client accept a plea bargain.
In the case of a plea offer that is in your best interest, you will always understand your options and the outcomes that are possible.
If you or a loved one needs help with an Appeal, DUI/DWI/OVI, Expungements, Extradition, Federal arrest, state Felonies, Juvenile crimes, Misdemeanors & Traffic Violations, contact Patituce & Associates, LLC., immediately if you reside in the following areas:
- Cleveland, North Olmsted, Beachwood, Westlake, Brooklyn, Rocky River, Bay Village, Berea, Strongsville, Independence, Bedford, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Parma, Valley View, Seven Hills, Lakewood, Shaker Heights, Euclid, Garfield Heights, Richmond Heights, Mayfield, University Heights, Gates Mills, Chagrin Falls, Moreland Hills, Solon, Oakwood, Brook Park, Maple Heights, Warrensville Heights, Cleveland Heights & South Euclid Ohio in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Amherst, Avon, Avon Lake, Elyria, Lorain, North Ridgeville, Oberlin, Sheffield Lake, Vermilion, Grafton, Kipton, LaGrange, Rochester, Sheffield Lake & Wellington, Ohio in Lorain County, Ohio.
- Beebetown, Medina, Brunswick, Hinckley, Seville & Creston, Ohio in Medina County, and Twinsburg, Macedonia, Northfield, Hudson & Peninsula in Summit County, Ohio.
- Eastlake, Kirtland, Mentor, Painesville, Wickliffe, Willoughby, Willowick, Madison, Perry, Timberlake, Waite Hill & North Madison in Lake County, Ohio.
- Chardon, Burton, Middlefield & South Russell in Geauga County, Ohio.